Creating Engaging Presentations with Prezi
Who should attend
This workshop is for anyone that would like to learn more about Prezi, the cloud-based presentation software and storytelling tool. In this session, we will provide an overview of the product, pricing, and key features. We’ll also explore the robust sharing and collaboration capabilities that allow for co-editing and presenting across devices.
This workshop is offered for Prezi users as public instructor-led webinars. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate webinars and on-site training sessions. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Product and Plan Overview: Reviewing Prezi’s different products and plans to understand which is best for your organization and goals.
- Create a Presentation: Selecting a template and creating a new presentation or importing an existing PowerPoint presentation.
- Frames, Layouts, and Paths: Understanding the key design elements of Prezi and customizing your presentation.
- Sharing Your Prezi: Inviting others to view your presentation or generating a URL to allow for viewing without logging in.
- Prezi Meeting: Co-editing and presenting with team members across devices and locations.
- Prezi Best Practices: Learning some best practices for how to create a presentation that will engage your viewers, students, or prospects.
What you will be able to do as a result
- Set up your Prezi account, if you haven’t already.
- Build presentations with an understanding of the user interface and the Transformation Tool.
- Add text, images, and video to your Prezi.
- Collaborate with team members with Prezi Meeting and access your Prezis across devices.
- Download your Prezi for offline presenting.
- Create dynamic presentations that tell a story that engages and motivates.
About the presenter
Eve Porcello is the owner of Moon Highway, a web development company based in Tahoe City, CA. She works primarily as a web project manager and has deployed interactive web projects for clients such as Microsoft, 1-800-DENTIST, and ESSP Law. In addition, Eve has implemented a variety of time and task management solutions to help client organizations track and improve productivity.