Adobe Dreamweaver Techniques—Beginner
This session is available as an online webinar (90-minute webinar) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend
This course is intended for professionals who are new to the world of web development but would like to learn how to create sites and manage their own content. In this introductory workshop, participants will explore how to properly name, structure, and organize site files and folders. The course will also cover basic HTML and CSS tags to format content.
Key topics and takeaways
- File Management: Understanding how the Dreamweaver file structure works, and best practices for organizing and managing files.
- Create/Manage a Site: Learning how to create and manage a website.
- Dreamweaver Interface: Once the site is created, getting acquainted with the view panels Code, Split, and Design.
- Intro to HTML: Working with HTML tags to organize content and images.
- Intro to CSS: Working with basic CSS to arrange and format content and images.
- Posting the Site: Adding and connecting to a remote server, so that the file can be viewed and tested online.
What you will be able to do as a result
- Set up a logical local file structure.
- Understand the interface and how to create and edit a site.
- Add HTML tags to content.
- Create additional formatting with basic CSS.
- View a web page you’ve created online on a remote server.