Google Docs & Drive
This session is available as an online webinar (90-minute webinar) or on-site session at your organization.
Who should attend
This workshop is for business users who want to become more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Docs & Drive. Participants will learn to create and manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms, and how to access these from any device. The course will also cover best practices for managing cloud-based files including publishing, sharing, and changing file permissions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Intro to Google Docs Files: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms.
- Formatting and Formulas: Learning basic and advanced tricks to format content within documents and analyze data using formulas within spreadsheets.
- Presentations and Forms: Building dynamic presentations and forms that can be shared from a local device or computer, published to the web, or embedded in a website.
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization.
- Google Drive Apps: Download, install, and use Google Drive applications to access, edit, and sync files across devices.
What you will be able to do as a result
- Create, upload, download, export, and publish documents, spreadsheets, forms, and presentations.
- Format content and manipulate data within files.
- Build custom forms, then collect and analyze response data with filters, formulas, and charts.
- Sync files that can be accessed from any device, on or offline.
- Manage permissions of files and folders and assign viewing, editing, and commenting rights.
- Design and maintain an organized, cloud-based file structure to increase team productivity.
About the presenter
Eve Porcello is the owner of Moon Highway, a web development company based in Tahoe City, CA. She works primarily as a web project manager and has deployed interactive web projects for clients such as Microsoft, 1-800-DENTIST, and ESSP Law. In addition, Eve has implemented a variety of time and task management solutions to help client organizations track and improve productivity.