Google Docs & Drive Advanced
This session is available as an online webinar (90-minute webinar) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend
This workshop is for those people who are familiar with Google Docs & Drive but want to learn how to use the tools more efficiently. Take the next step with these cloud-based tools and learn how to create Google Forms, add applications and extensions, and collaborate on documents to increase your productivity.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Google Forms: Create dynamic Google Forms that can be shared via email or embedded on a website.
- Advanced Spreadsheet Techniques: Learn new formulas that you can use to calculate data and manage responses from Google Forms.
- Document Collaboration: Work together on documents in real time and share ideas through the chat window
- Document Organization: Learn best practices for organizing and sharing your files
- Chrome Extensions and Google Drive Apps: Add apps and extensions that integrate easily to make tasks less time consuming
- 2-Step Verification: Set up 2-step verification to add enhanced security to your files
What you will be able to do as a result
- Build, share, and embed Google Forms then analyze results with advanced spreadsheet techniques.
- Collaborate on documents in real-time.
- Add an additional layer of security for your files.
- Maintain a well-organized filing structure that can be searched and filtered easily.
- Use extensions and apps to increase the basic functionality of Google Drive.