Intro to CSS3 Programming
This session is available as an online webinar (90-minute webinar) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend
This webinar is intended for individuals who have knowledge of HTML concepts but would like to understand how to use cascading style sheets to make their web pages more engaging and interactive. During this course, we will concentrate on key CSS concepts like selectors and positioning. We will also learn some of the differences that are included in the latest version of CSS - CSS3.
This workshop is offered as public instructor-led webinars. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, and onsite training sessions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are coveredIntro to CSS:
- A brief background on the uses of CSS including a look at the newest features of CSS3.
- Selectors: Understanding basic selectors and how they are used to change the properties of HTML elements.
- Positioning: Exploring how elements are positioned on web pages.
- Fonts: Taking advantage of the many different web fonts available online (including Google Fonts) by using CSS fonts.
- Media Queries: Using media queries to ensure that pages are compatible with a range of mobile devices.
What you will be able to do as a result
- Link your HTML pages to external stylesheets.
- Understand best practices for targeting HTML elements.
- Change the look and feel of your web pages by adjusting CSS properties.
- Move elements around on your page with a greater understanding of element positioning.
- Design pages that are compatible with mobile devices using media queries.