This online webinar demonstrates a variety of collaboration technologies (including blogs, wikis, Microsoft SharePoint, podcasts, virtual worlds such as Second Life, and more). Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend?
- Managers who want their teams to collaborate more effectively
- Individual team members whose work is highly dependent on others
- Trainers who want to make use of these technologies in their training programs and help their audiences learn and apply the knowledge more easily
What we will cover and the benefits?
This workshop includes a combination of presentations, demonstrations, interactive exercises, and some hands-on sessions in each of the technologies mentioned above. The demonstrations include tips and techniques that can help participants more fully utilize these technologies to communicate and share information effectively, leverage the knowledge and skills of their team members and others in their organization, and save significant time. This includes creating blogs, wikis, SharePoint sites, as well as seeing examples and case studies of how companies are using podcasting and virtual worlds to create compelling content that results in internal and external audience engagement.
As a result of this workshop, you will learn
- Which collaboration technologies fit which needs
- How to get started and implement these technologies
- Example and case studies of how companies are utilizing these technologies
- Many tips and techniques for everyday usage