If you are looking at harnessing the power of Microsoft Excel 2007 PivotTables and Macros—and putting them to a good use in analyzing and presenting your data while getting important business insights—then this workshop is for you. In this workshop you will learn some powerful techniques that you can apply immediately.
The concepts and techniques that are covered include
1. Getting your data ready for PivotTable Reports and Charts including eliminating duplicates, organizing your data efficiently, and defining proper relationships between data sets.
2. Using custom functions to perform more advanced analysis and comparisons such as counts, statistical functions, % of row, % of column, and many more.
3. Filtering your report to display subsets of the data and reveal hidden insights about your customers, product lines, and other subsets of data sets.
4. Formatting your reports, sorting them automatically, manually, or based on pre-determined sort orders, as well as grouping them based on user-defined groups that reflect your business environment.
5. Recording and writing macros to automate common tasks.
6. Using macros to collect user input and interact with the user, therefore providing easy interface and minimizing error.