Microsoft Office 365/2013 Crash Course
Please note that this workshop is also offered for Microsoft Office 2010 & 2011 Tips & Tricks.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business users who want to learn more about the features found in the latest versions of Microsoft Office: 2013 and 365. We will start with an overview of the differences between these two formats, then take a tour of new capabilities including cloud sharing, touch mode, and rich media embedding.
Microsoft Office 2013 and 365 Crash Course is offered as a public, instructor-led 60-minute webinar. It is also offered for corporate users by-request in the form of corporate webinars, and on-site training sessions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Pricing and Plan Options: Touring all of the different subscription and storage options to understand what is the best fit for your organization.
- Intro to the New Interface: Understanding the layout of the new screens and toolbars.
- Office 365 Portal Setup: Building your account as an administrator to allow for maximum sharing and productivity throughout your team.
- Cloud Storage and Sharing: Saving and sharing files so that they can be accessed from different devices and by different people.
- New Software Functionality: Learning about the features within these new versions including Presenter View in PowerPoint, Editing a PDF in Word, and Flash Fill in Excel.
What will you be able to do as a result
- Understand the newest interface changes to familiar Office products.
- Set up your Office 365 or SkyDrive account to sync files seamlessly across devices.
- Add online videos, online images, and other rich media to your documents and presentations.
- Make use of improved capabilities including Flash Fill, Touch Mode, Social Network Connections, and more.
- Create a team workspace in Office 365 with SharePoint and improve communication with Lync.