Microsoft Office 365/2016 Crash Course
Please note that our workshop Microsoft Office Tips & Tricks Crash Course covers older verions of Microsoft Office, as well as for Mac.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business users who want to learn more about the features found in the latest versions of Microsoft Office 365/2016. We will start with an overview of the new subscription based model from Microsoft and what it means for you, then take a tour of new capabilities including cloud sharing, real-time desktop co-authoring, smart look-up, and enhanced data analytics.
Microsoft Office 365/2016 Crash Course is offered as a public, instructor-led 60-minute webinar. It is also offered for corporate users by-request in the form of corporate webinars, and on-site training sessions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Pricing and Plan Options: Understanding the different subscription and desktop options available.
- Intro to the New Interface: Understanding the layout of the new screens and toolbars.
- Cloud Storage and Sharing: Saving and sharing files so that they can be accessed from different devices and by different people.
- New Software Functionality: Learning about the features within these new versions including Presenter View in PowerPoint, collaboration and Editing a PDF in Word, and Flash Fill in Excel.
What will you be able to do as a result
- Understand the newest interface changes to familiar Office products.
- Set up your Office 365 or SkyDrive account to sync files seamlessly across devices.
- Add online videos, online images, and other rich media to your documents and presentations.
- Make use of improved capabilities including Flash Fill, Touch Mode, Social Network Connections, and more.
- Create a team workspace in Office 365 with SharePoint and improve communication with Lync.