Please note that this workshop is also offered for Microsoft Office 2010 and 2011. Click the link to see exact dates and times.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business users who want to learn more about the features found in the latest versions of Microsoft Office: 2013 and 365. We will start with an overview of the differences between these two formats, then take a tour of new capabilities including cloud sharing, touch mode, and rich media embedding.
This workshop is offered for Office 2013 and 365 users as public instructor-led webinars. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, and onsite training sessions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- Pricing and Plan Options: Touring all of the different subscription and storage options to understand what is the best fit for your organization.
- Intro to the New Interface: Understanding the layout of the new screens and toolbars.
- Office 365 Portal Setup: Building your account as an administrator to allow for maximum sharing and productivity throughout your team.
- Cloud Storage and Sharing: Saving and sharing files so that they can be accessed from different devices and by different people.
- New Software Functionality: Learning about the features within these new versions including Presenter View in PowerPoint, Editing a PDF in Word, and Flash Fill in Excel.
What will you be able to do as a result
- Understand the newest interface changes to familiar Office products.
- Set up your Office 365 or SkyDrive account to sync files seamlessly across devices.
- Add online videos, online images, and other rich media to your documents and presentations.
- Make use of improved capabilities including Flash Fill, Touch Mode, Social Network Connections, and more.
- Create a team workspace in Office 365 with SharePoint and improve communication with Lync.
About the presenter
Eve Porcello is the owner of Moon Highway, a web development company based in Tahoe City, CA. She works primarily as a web project manager and has deployed interactive web projects for clients such as Microsoft, 1-800-DENTIST, and ESSP Law. In addition, Eve has implemented a variety of time and task management solutions to help client organizations track and improve productivity.