Project Management for Non-Project Managers
This session is available as an online webinar series (2 x 75-minute webinars) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling for a workshop, or register for the next webinar series.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for business professionals who want to enhance their project management skills and better manage projects of all kinds. While traditional project management concepts are covered, this session is focused on bringing innovative insights and practical techniques to revolutionize managing projects of all sizes.
Key topics and takeaways
- Project management defined
- Tasks, durations, dependencies
- Resources, availability, assignment
- Big projects, small projects, micro projects
- Planning and micro-planning
- Issue tracking and issue management
- Defining results and driving to completion
- Streamlining communication and collaboration
- Setting expectations and negotiation
- Project meeting facilitation
- Project management tools