21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment @Work
How mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and a timer can transform productivity and relationships
The “21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment @Work” workshop is designed to help participants develop and practice mindfulness, emotional intelligence, growth mindset, and productivity skills that are crucial in today’s workplace. Participants focus on behavioral changes and initiative-taking to create breakthrough results in their organizations, while at the same time paying attention to self-care, stress reduction, fostering enjoyment, and self-fulfillment. This program is a profound journey of personal and professional development that leads to happiness and accomplishment at work.
The workshop consists of an innovative blend of short presentations, brief individual and group interactive exercises, and exposure to a variety of mindfulness practices. The workshop is designed to help participants learn our curated 21 Practices in small and manageable increments. And, to create a lasting impact and help participants continue to implement these practices post-program—thus reaping the long-term benefits—each attendee will also be given access to the 21 Practices eCourse and the Hello Mindful App (Web, iOS, and Android).
- A better understanding of mindfulness and how mindfulness at work can help you be calmer, feel less stressed, and be more fulfilled than ever before!
- Insight into how emotional intelligence can help improve working relationships and collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategies, tools, and techniques for managing distractions and staying focused as well as effectively managing competing demands when they arise.
- Guidance on paying attention to self-care, with emphasis on meditation, nutrition, movement, and sleep, so you can stay healthy and strong.
- An in-depth knowledge of The Perfect 15-Minute Day Method and how to use the accompanying Hello Mindful App and/or paper journal to implement all these techniques and strategies on a daily basis.