Microsoft PowerPoint Techniques
Who should attend?
In this session, you will learn powerful techniques that can help save significant time, better manipulate and format presentations, convey information in a compelling way, and collaborate with others more effectively.
This workshop is offered for Microsoft PowerPoint users as public instructor-led webinars and for corporate users in the form of corporate webinars and on-site training sessions.
What will be covered?
- Formatting tips ranging from dozens of navigation and formatting tips and shortcuts, to introducing the powerful concept of Master slides
- Data presentation tips including creating tables, charts, and diagrams from within PowerPoint, as well as importing them from other applications such as Excel and Word
- Using SmartArt to add visual elements that make your presentation more memorable
- Presentation best practices to increase impact
What will you be able to do as a result?
- Save significant time in creating and managing your presentations
- Discover new PowerPoint techniques that can help you achieve your objectives
- Better present your information to better serve your audiences
- Integrate data from other Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Better collaborate with others in creating and enhancing presentations
- Apply dozens of shortcuts and techniques in your everyday work