Microsoft OneNote Techniques
This session is available as an online webinar (90-minute webinar) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend
This webinar is designed for professionals that want to understand the capabilities of OneNote and how to use its features more efficiently. OneNote allows you to capture, organize, and share notes, and this course will give you the tools you need to manage all of your most important information. We will also explore time-saving techniques like searching, taking screen clippings, and using templates to increase productivity.
This workshop is offered for Microsoft OneNote users as public instructor-led webinars. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, and onsite training sessions.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- OneNote Basics: Understanding the interface of OneNote and the many ways it can be used.
- Creating OneNote Documents: Learning how to create notebooks, sections, and pages.
- Importing Content: Creating notebooks with embedded content including images, screengrabs, audio and video files, and other file types.
- Formatting Notebooks: Customizing the look and feel of your notebooks with formatting tools.
- Sharing and Moving Notebooks: Collaborating with others on your OneNote projects.
- Searching Notebooks: Finding what you need with easy search techniques in OneNote.