Microsoft Excel Techniques
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business users who want to take their Microsoft Excel skills to the next level. In this workshop, users learn powerful techniques that can help them save significant time, analyze data and extract important business insights, present information in a compelling way, and collaborate with others more effectively.
This workshop is offered for Microsoft Excel users as public instructor-led webinars and Web self-paced classes. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, Web self-paced classes, and onsite training sessions.
How is this different from traditional classes?
The workshop is scenario based. It covers real-life situations that make business sense. Each scenario is carefully selected to introduce some key concepts and numerous tips and techniques. The scenario based training provides important insights into how to use Excel in new and innovative ways to support the business objectives. It introduces many of the advanced features of Excel in a natural way that is easy to grasp, and more likely to be retained and applied on a daily basis.
What will be covered?
This is a summary of the main concepts presented and the features covered:
1. Data manipulation: Managing budgets and handling large lists of data. Basic and advanced formula; 3-D ranges, sorting and filtering techniques, and several other features are covered.
2. Data presentation: Using the powerful analysis and reporting tools, such as PivotTables to extract important information, and present it appropriately to various audiences.
3. Data entry and validation: Using Excel's ability to gather and validate data when applicable. This includes validation rules and conditional formatting.
4. Efficiency: Includes dozens of shortcuts and tips that can be applied on a daily basis.
What will you be able to do as a result?
- Save significant time in creating and managing your workbooks
- Discover new ways in which you can use Excel to help you achieve your objectives
- Analyze and present your data to better serve your audiences
- Apply dozens of shortcuts and techniques in your everyday work