Complimentary Lunch & Learn Webinar: Microsoft Project Tutorial
Thursday June 3, 2010 from 12:00 noon to 12:45 pm Pacific Time
Space is limited
In this complimentary lunch & learn webinar we will demonstrate how Microsoft Project can help you more easily organize and manage your projects, communicate tasks and related details to the project team, and create progress reports to management. This lunch & learn webinar is extracted from the Microsoft Project Techniques workshop that we offer, and is intended to demonstrate some of the fundamental Microsoft Project capabilities. You don't need prior experience with Microsoft Project to join the webinar. And for those who already have used Microsoft Project, this webinar is likely to give you some additional insights and demonstrate new techniques that you can start to apply immediately.
Here are the key concepts and techniques which will be covered:
- Creating tasks and establishing task relationships
- Identifying resources and assigning them to tasks
- Identifying the critical path of your project
- Using summary tasks and milestones to better track progress
- Using views and reports to stay up-to-date and communicate to others
- Managing resource calendars
- And more!
Hope you will be able to join us!