Complimentary Lunch & Learn Webinar: Move More to Accomplish More—Exercise is the Secret Sauce to Better Performance in All Areas of Your Life
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 12:00-12:40 PM Pacific Time
Space is limited.
You already know exercise is good for your health. It is a key part of managing your weight and keeping your heart, lungs and other bodily systems in tip top shape. But did you know that exercise can dramatically impact your life in so many other ways? From making you more productive, to boosting energy and stamina, to spurring creative thinking, to elevating your mood and even helping you sleep better—moving more each day can and will help you live and work better.
- How your body adapts to exercise
- The very real health benefits of exercise and 13 other surprising benefits
- Why exercise = a sharp mind + a sunny disposition (both keys to getting ahead at work)
- Why sitting disease is the new smoking of our generation and the side effects of sitting disease
- How much and what kind of exercise you need to reap the health and other benefits
- Tips for fitting regular exercise and more activity into your workday and get past the most common reasons people say they don’t exercise more
About the presenter
As the owner of Evolve Fitness & Coaching in the San Francisco Bay Area, Jennifer Weland works with clients locally and across the nation through her fitness and nutrition programs. Jennifer is certified as a Personal Trainer from the National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM), a Lifestyle & Weight Management Coach from the American Council on Exercise (ACE), a Certified TRX Instructor, as well as a Certified Group Exercise instructor. In addition to her fitness and coaching training, she has more than 16 years of experience as a Communications Consultant and has devoted her life to helping people achieve physical, emotional and financial health. For more information or to contact Jennifer, visit www.evolvefitnessandcoaching.com.