Five Productivity Principles for the Digital Age
Thursday, April 15, 2010, 6:00pm-8:30pm Pacific Time
Feeling overwhelmed by information? Keeping track of and leveraging information is a huge challenge. Researchers note that up to 30 percent of our time is spent on often-unfruitful searches. The cost to the U.S. economy is an estimated $98 billion annually, and the opportunity cost is twice that. The cost is even higher to consultants, because it impacts our ability to meet business and personal goals. During this dynamic session, productivity expert Pierre Khawand will identify key principles that can help us and our teams overcome the challenges of information overload and work efficiently. There's a light at the end of the tunnel! join us to get a glimpse of this light and be exposed to thought-provoking ideas and techniques.
- Manage interruptions and stay focused until you achieve meaningful results
- Respond to the demands of clients and colleagues and collaborate more effectively than ever
- Manage the e-mail and social media overload
- Use technology to enhance information sharing and collaboration
- Explore the latest sales and marketing tools to better leverage relationships
Advanced online reservations close on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010
Hope you will be able to join us!