In this interactive online live session, we will discuss the fundamentals of conducting effective meetings online and offline, as well as new and innovative techniques that can enhance meeting results. The session includes case studies and scenarios that involve audience participation.
Who should attend?
- Managers who want to conduct more effective meetings with their teams
- Project managers who want to enhance their project team meetings
- Team members who want to better contribute to the meetings they attend and help make these meetings more productive
- Anyone who would like to enhance the use of online collaboration tools to reduce meetings time and enhance meeting effectiveness
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- The perfect agenda
- The types of agenda items (information, input, decision)
- Handling interactions skillfully
- Tracking issues and action items
- The end of meeting survey
- Online meeting tools
- Online collaboration tools
As a result of this workshop, you will learn
- Essential techniques for keeping meetings on track and getting the most out of them.
- A set of best practices and a common language that can help meeting participants stay aligned with the meeting objectives, have meaningful discussions, formulate and track the necessary action items.
- How to use collaboration technologies to reduce the time spent in meetings and enhance collaboration before, during, and after meetings.