This session is available as an online webinar series (2 x 75-minute webinars) or on-site session at your organization. Please contact us to request scheduling.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for business professionals who want to enhance their project management skills and better manage projects of all kinds. While traditional project management concepts are covered, this session is focused on bringing innovative insights and practical techniques to revolutionize managing projects of all sizes.
Key topics and takeaways
- Project management defined
- Tasks, durations, dependencies
- Resources, availability, assignment
- Big projects, small projects, micro projects
- Planning and micro-planning
- Issue tracking and issue management
- Defining results and driving to completion
- Streamlining communication and collaboration
- Setting expectations and negotiation
- Project meeting facilitation
- Project management tools
About the presenter
Pierre Khawand is Founder and CEO of People-OnTheGo. His best selling “Accomplishing More in Less Time, Less Effort, and Less Stress” workshop enables business professionals to better cope with information overload and competing priorities. Pierre is the author of the popular Less-is-more Blog, and has published The Accomplishing More with Less Workbook, The Results Curve: How to Manage Focused and Collaborative Time!, and The New New Inbox: How Email and Social Media Changed Our Lives.