Who should attend?
This workshop is for business users who want to take their Microsoft PowerPoint skills to the next level. In this workshop, users learn powerful techniques that can help them save significant time, better manipulate and format presentations, convey information in a compelling way, and collaborate with others more effectively.
This workshop is offered for Microsoft PowerPoint users as public instructor-led webinars and Web self-paced classes. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, Web self-paced classes, and onsite training sessions.
How is this different from traditional classes?
The workshop is scenario based. It covers real-life situations that make business sense. Each scenario is carefully selected to introduce some key concepts and numerous tips and techniques. The scenario based training provides important insights into how to use PowerPoint in new and innovative ways to support the business objectives. It introduces many of the advanced features of PowerPoint in a natural way that is easy to grasp, and more likely to be retained and applied on a daily basis.
What will be covered?
This is a summary of the main concepts presented and the features covered:
1. Presentation manipulation and formatting: Ranging from dozens of navigation and formatting tips and shortcuts, to introducing the powerful concept of Master slides and templates. Writing outlines or importing them to quickly create presentations. Using different views to navigate and edit slides and speaker notes.
2. Data presentation: Creating tables, charts, and diagrams from within PowerPoint, as well as importing them from other applications such as Excel and Word.
3. Multi-Media and self-running presentations: Using images, sound, video, animation, and transitions to create powerful presentations that can be delivered live, or packaged as self-running presentations.
4. Collaboration: Enabling multiple users to review presentations and add their comments. Tracking and reviewing comments easily.
5. Efficiency: Using templates to reuse presentations, and to set standards and ensure consistency. Easily customize the same presentation for different audiences. This also includes dozens of shortcuts and tips that can be applied on a daily basis.
What will you be able to do as a result?
- Save significant time in creating and managing your presentations
- Discover new PowerPoint techniques that can help you achieve your objectives
- Better present your information to better serve your audiences
- Integrate data from other Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Better collaborate with others in creating and enhancing presentations
- Apply dozens of shortcuts and techniques in your everyday work