Advanced Microsoft Excel PivotTables
In this workshop you will learn the most powerful capabilities of Excel PivotTables and how they can be an invaluable tool in helping you analyze your data and present your conclusions in compelling ways. If you have been using PivotTables and wondering what more you can do with them, or maybe running into obsctacles and wishing you can get around them, this workshop will help you unleash the power of PivotTables and get outstanding results.
This workshop is offered for Microsoft Excel users as public instructor-led webinars and Web self-paced classes. It is also offered for corporate users in the form of corporate Webinars, Web self-paced classes, and on-site training sessions.
The concepts and techniques that are covered include
1. Getting your data ready for PivotTable Reports and Charts including eliminating duplicates, organizing your data efficiently, and defining proper relationships between data sets.
2. Using custom functions to perform more advanced analysis and comparisons such as counts, statistical functions, % of row, % of column, and many more.
3. Filtering your report to display subsets of the data and reveal hidden insights about your customers, product lines, and other subsets of data sets.
4. Formatting your reports, sorting them automatically, manually, or based on pre-determined sort orders, as well as grouping them based on user-defined groups that reflect your business environment.
5. Adding formulas to your PivotTables and Charts so they include the calculations and ratios that are specific to your needs.
6. Incorporate your PivotTables reports and Charts into Word documents and linking them so they stay up-to-date.