We all do some of this at least some of the time, but when we do most of this and most of the time, this can drive our productivity and our team's productivity down drastically.
5 things that e-mail airheads do
- Don't respond to legitimate e-mails and leave others in the dark
- Abandon e-mail conversations in the middle and leave them hanging
- Respond to e-mail only partially leaving important issues unanswered
- Respond to e-mail vaguely delaying dealing with the real issues
- Copy everyone and their brother unnecessarily
Interpreting the score
After you take the test and add your scores, please review the following:
- Total e-mail airhead: Total score of 15 or above
- Semi e-mail airhead: Total score of 10 to 14
- Human e-mail user: Total score of 7 to 9
- Accomplished e-mail user: Total score of 4 to 6
- Total e-mail geek: Total score of 0 to 3
Stay tuned for more tips and techniques relating to how to deal with e-mail "airheads" and how not to be one, more often than not!